Sheba Perfect Portions Pate Multipack Poultry Entrees Wet Cat Food
Last update: September 21, 2021
You agree not to submit the following types of content or any content that violates these terms and conditions. chevy reserves the right not to post any content, and the right to edit or remove any content, if it contains any of the following types of content or violates these terms and conditions:
- adverse effect: content that mentions negative physiological effects from the use of the product.
- Advertising: Content that includes advertising or promotion of other companies, products or services.
- badges/disclosure: Content that does not include proper disclosures or insignia indicating that the user has a material connection to chevy.
- Competitor References: Content that mentions any competitor chews.
- Customer Service: Content related to an interaction with a customer service agent or chevy’s return/exchange policy.
- drive the business: Content that encourages customers to buy the product elsewhere, whether or not it specifically names a competitor.
- duplicate content: multiple reviews of a single product by a single user.
- foreign language: content that is not in English.
- fraudulent content: Content that appears not to be a genuine customer review.
- import: Content that appears to have been imported from another platform.
- inappropriate content: Any inappropriate content of any kind, including, but not limited to, aggressive, threatening, ingenuine, trolling, lewd, drug-related, or sexually explicit comments, defamatory statements, attacks, discriminatory statements, hate speech, profanity, or mentions of animal cruelty.
- inappropriate images: Content that includes inappropriate images of any kind, including, but not limited to, human nudity or partial nudity, violence against children, or child pornography.
- Infringing Content: Any content that appears to infringe the rights of third parties, including, but not limited to, any content that incorporates music.
- medical advice: Content that appears to solicit or provide medical advice.
- Off-label use: Content that mentions that a product is being used in a manner contrary to the label instructions.
- Personally Identifiable Information: Content that contains an individual’s personal information, such as: full name, phone number, physical address, email address, credit card information, government-issued identification number, social security number, or bank account number.
- price references: any reference to price or comparative prices.
- product not purchased: content that indicates that the product was not purchased at all (unless it was received as a gift) or that the product was purchased from a different retailer, or does not indicate that the user actually used the product.
- Restricted Content: Content that refers to injury, death, or loss related to a product, that suggests that something about a product or its use is unsafe, that requires legal action against Chevy, that claims chevy is breaking the law or mentions counterfeit or pirated products.
- Shipping: Content that is primarily about the shipping experience.
- Test: The content is a test submission.
- minors: the content indicates that the author of the review is under 13 years of age.
- unknown product: content that does not appear to be about a product.
- urls: Content contains hyperlinks or urls (other than âchewy.comâ).
- empty: content that contains no specific useful details about the product or is primarily focused on a topic outside of the product, does not include characters in the review, contains too many random characters or non-product words makes no sense, or is so poorly written as to be unintelligible.
- incorrect product: The content does not belong to the product being reviewed.
- you are the sole author of the content and the owner of all intellectual property and other rights in the content;
- you have voluntarily waived any “moral rights” you may have in such content;
- all content you post is accurate;
- you are at least 13 years old;
- If you have a material connection to Chevy, that material connection is appropriately disclosed in the content in accordance with the FTC’s “Guidelines on the Use of Sponsorships and Testimonials in Advertising”;
- use of the content you provide will not violate or infringe the rights of any third party or violate applicable law; and
by submitting any content to chevy, you represent and warrant that:
You agree to indemnify and hold Chevy (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees, and third-party service providers, including, but not limited to, Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, liabilities, damages (actual and consequential) and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of a breach or alleged breach of any of your representations and warranties set forth above, your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or any use of any content submitted by you.
for any content you submit, you grant chevy and its licensees, successors and assigns a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in whole, adapt, publish, translate , create derivative works of, sell, distribute, and exploit such content (including, without limitation, your name, username, image, likeness, voice, and biographical information), and any material based on or derived from it, together with any Other material, edited or altered as Chevy sees fit, in any way, in any and all media (whether now known or hereafter invented), throughout the world, for any purpose (including, without limitation, for advertising or commercial purposes), without compensation to you.
Any content you submit may be used at chevy’s sole discretion. chevy reserves the right to change, condense or remove any content on the chevy website. chevy does not guarantee that you will have any recourse through chevy to edit or remove any content you have submitted. ratings and written comments are generally posted within two to four business days. however, chevy reserves the right to remove any content or to refuse to post any content for any reason, including but not limited to the reasons set forth herein. You acknowledge that you, and not Chevy, are responsible for the contents of your shipment. none of the content you submit will be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on the part of chevy, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.
By submitting your email address in connection with any content you submit, you agree that chevy and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and for other administrative purposes.